· Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of registration period. Incomplete or illegible registration forms, without photograph will not be processed / accepted.
· Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
· Mere issue of form of registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test / interviews / interaction and also to the availability of seats.
· Photocopy of birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of concerned civic authority must accompany the registration from for Pre-Primary classes. Photocopy of report card the last exam passed must be attached with the registration form for classes I and above.
· Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
Admission to pre-primary classes and primary is made largely according to the age of the child. A child's ability will also be taken into consideration. The table below shows the average the age of student on entering for each standard of the school.
There will be a written tests for students seeking admission to Classes I upwards. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified at the time of interview.