Hobby classes from 16th to 25th March on Yoga & Meditation, Clay Modelling , Kathak Dance by proffessionals.
Powered by Educomp SmartClass
Concept Overview of SmartClass:
Over the last few decades, everything has changed in our lives with the all pervasive intervention of technology. However classrooms have remained untouched by technology. The classrooms that our grandparents went to are exactly the kind of classrooms our children study in. Chalk and blackboard, a packed classroom, text books, regimented curriculum, a teacher painstakingly explaining abstract concepts with the limited tools at her disposal.
Imagine a Science teacher explaining how a DNA replicates, a History teacher teaching a class about the Harappan Civilisation, or a Geography teacher teaching how Block mountains are formed. The best of teachers take pains to explain the concepts largely depending on their own abilities. The students listen to the teachers, try to decipher the figures drawn on the blackboard and read from their text books, take notes and try hard to visualize how it happens and remember. At the end of the class, the teacher asks a few random questions to assess how the class fared. Invariably a few hands (mostly of the same set of brightest students in class), go up, the answers are given and the class ends.
Educomp smartclass brings about a complete transformation in classrooms. The Science teacher while explaining how a DNA replicates is able to show the class a 3D animation of the DNA replication process on a large screen. She can explain the fine points of the process, zoom in to show the relevant visuals, freeze and annotate when and where she needs to emphasise. Similarly the History teacher shows the class a virtual walk through of the Harappan Civilisation. Uncovering the relevant parts step by step as a part of her lesson plan , while the Geography teacher shows a virtual Block mountain being formed…all with engaging animations, colors, music, sounds and voice. The teachers gain complete attention and interest of every child in the class. Every child gets a visual input on how it happens and the concepts are well understood and internalised.
Our Care for Tender Buds
U.S. Academy is a co-educational English medium institution. The laughter and gaiety of pre- primary children fills the campus with joy. The syllabus in primary section is well-structured keeping in mind the progressive developmental stages of a child. The colourful classroom for pre primary classes is the correct ambience for the fun-learning for our tiny tots. The school provides the senior students the guidance in fluency in spoken and written English. It is a play field where future world leaders are moulded. The concept of "bag less/Load less" has been introduced for
the first time in Purvanchal in our Urban branch. This concept has been introduced to reduce the baggage of the children, which hinders their movement and over all development. The staff sits with the children to complete their homework and c1aswork and also keeps them creatively engaged through music and games and other absorbing activities.
There is morning assembly everyday. Recitation of Hindi and English prayers is followed by Thought for the day, Word of the day and News for the day. All students find their turn to appear on the stage in one way or another during the session.
We provide a vibrant atmosphere, a house away from home, where emphasis is a conceptual learning and creative inputs for building a strong foundation.
The teaching is child centered and is tailored to the individual needs of students by involving each one of them in the learning process and sustaining their interest.
- The curriculum stresses on socio emotional aspects, creative expression, aesthetic, cognitive skills and moral development.
- The teacher-students ratio is kept as low as 1 :25 to give personalize attention.
- The brightly lit and well decorated classrooms, a riot of colours are a joy for our little ones.
- The Toy room is a child's paradise with toys, games, puzzles, doll house and an area for T.V. viewing and listening music.
- The swing and slides are the areas where they have unlimited fun.
Our Young Munds
Our young minds are provided with a comprehensive academic curriculum supported by a system of instruction that encourages the thought process and reasoning, which would gear the children to be logical, analytical, critical, creative, innovative and communicative.
- The school curriculum is based on CBSE.
- The curriculum is well planned, graded and innovative. It is based on the CBSE Board Guidelines. The classrooms are aesthetically planned, providing an environment which is conducive to learning.
- There are two big (in both branches) well ventilated libraries, which are well equipped with educational CDs, Audio & Video cassettes in both the school, with a very large number of books on different subjects invaluable eference books which can be consulted in the library itself.
- A good number of newspaper, magazine and journals, both National and International are subscribed to keep in the Reading Room ofthe library.
- The schools are well equipped for information and communication technology, with two classroom of networked computers with scanning and printing facilities and internet access.
- The school has a spacious auditorium supported by lush greenery.
- The whole middle school is divided into house for Fostering fellow feeling and encouraging healthy competition. The houses are Lumbini, Kushinara, Bodhgaya and Sarnath. The houses are allotted duties month . wise that include competiotion/ Assemblies / overall cleanliness and overall discipline.