Rules of the School
1. Students must come to school on all working days in the prescribed uniform falling which they are liableto disciplinary action.
2. Children have to the classroom before the school assembly at 8:15 a.m. for the attendance and there after proceed to the assemblyarea for the morning assembly by 8:20a.m.
3. Student must bear in mind that their conduct should not invite criticsm either within or outside the schol campus.Indulging in objectionable behaviour both within and outside the school is subject to strict disciplinary action.
4. Persistent insubordination,willful mischief, examination malpractice or exercise of unwhlesome influence on schoolmates may lead to periodic suspension or permanent expulsion from the school.
5. In the absence of the teacher the class monitor/prefect will be responsible for order and discipline in the class.
6. The students must adhere to the school's disciplinary code and maintain decorum while moving inside the school premises.
7. Rubbish and other waste materials should be disposed off in trash bins only, instead of being littered everywhere.
8. Student are strictly forbidden to bring knives or any other lethal object to school.Such an act will be considered a serious Offence.
9. The school strongly condemns any agitational approaxch or mass representation. Students are advised to refrain from it.
10. It is the responsibility of every child to keep up the high tone of the school's excellence by her exemplary behaviour.Senior student must set the Standards for the junior students to follow.